Due to the large number of juniors who enroll in our SAT/ACT program and continue to work with us through their senior year, we will no longer offer SAT/ACT prep programs to seniors who did not start our programs as juniors. The next full eight-week online course we will offer will be for juniors (class of 2024) and will target the March 2023 SAT. We do not offer courses for the summer or fall test dates.
Rising Juniors (Class of 2024)
SAT Online Course for the March 11, 2023 Test – Tuition $1295
- This eight-week online course will take place in January and February of 2023.
- All courses will be offered live online via Zoom.
- Our courses are interactive. Therefore, we do NOT offer recorded versions, as we would then lose the interactive aspect that makes the program successful!
- Priority registration begins on October 1 for students who attended one of our Jump Start Camps this summer. Registration for those on our interest list begins on October 15. We will email you the link to the online registration. It will open up on our website on October 16.
- An Online Parent Orientation, an Online Student Orientation, and a 90-minute Paper/Pencil Homework Assignment must be completed by at least one week BEFORE Class #1, so register early! (Parents and students will be emailed separate invitations to RSVP for each of the Mandatory Orientations, and students will also be emailed information regarding the homework assignment upon registration.)
- Starting in November, students will attend a one-time, ninety-minute Mandatory Student Orientation before the course begins.
- Starting in November, parents will attend a one-time, one-hour Mandatory Parent Orientation before the course begins.
- We will offer classes on Saturdays, Sundays, or Mondays. Specific dates and times will be posted in late September.
Check out a what our current online students have to say:
Thank you so much for the awesome prep work Mindworks did! I know this year had numerous challenges and tribulations but you pushed through with all the online classes and it was honestly great to see someone adapting to change so quickly. Overall, I just want to say thank you for the help Mindworks gave me, it really did help enormously!
The thing I like about the SAT class is that I’m able to have fun but also get work done and improve my scores. It’s so nice to have a great support system at Mindworks!
I’m not only better at the SAT, but most multiple choice tests I’ve taken since Mindworks.
I really enjoyed how Mindworks was able to create an effective and entertaining SAT class, from incorporating halftime class shows to teaching in costume, and I saw a huge improvement in my SAT and ACT scores.
It was the most fun that an SAT or school thing could be, and I’m not as overwhelmed taking the tests because I learned a lot of things about strategies and how to get the best score!
The best part of class was having a teacher who cares about teaching.
The class is actually fun, if you just listen to all the things Angela says while explaining SASSY and what not you’ll be entertained–a teacher…entertaining…no way right-trust me she’s funny as (censored by Mindworks:)
Freshman and Sophomores: The first opportunity for test prep that we offer are our summer SAT/ACT Jump Start Camps that take place the summer between sophomore and junior year. If you’d like to be placed on our future interest list, please fill out a contact form. We have students on our interest list already through the Class of 2025!