Due to the large number of juniors who enroll in our SAT/ACT program and continue to work with us through their senior year, we will no longer offer SAT/ACT prep programs to seniors who did not start our programs as juniors. We do not offer courses for the summer or fall test dates.
Juniors (Class of 2024)
We are now in the Quick Start/Late Add phase of registration for our course targeting the June 2023 SAT. We do not offer a course for the May SAT.
Quick Start/Late-Registration for Online Course Targeting the June 2023 SAT:
Because our SAT Course starts so soon, we will have to move quickly for any family who would like to register late. Usually, we try to offer as much flexibility regarding dates and times as possible for the items below, but with the class starting at the end of the month, we have to work fast!
While there is no additional fee to register late, in order to do so, families must be able to complete each of the bullets below:
- Students complete Test 10, Sections 1 and 3 (90 minutes of homework) and submit answers by 5 PM on Tuesday, March 21
- Students attend a Mandatory Student Orientation on Sunday, March 18, from 9:00-10:30 AM
- Parents attend a Mandatory Parent Orientation on Sunday, March 18, from 11:00 AM-12:00 PM (students of parents who do not attend this orientation will be removed from the course and your family will be refunded the entire course fee)
We understand that the items above may not be possible on such short notice, but all three items of the quick start plan above are mandatory for participation in the course. If all three are not possible, we will not be able to register your child for the current class.
SAT Small-Group Course for the June 3, 2023 Test – Tuition $1295
- All courses will be offered live online via Zoom.
- Our courses are interactive. Therefore, we do NOT offer recorded versions, as we would then lose the interactive aspect that makes the program successful!
- An Online Mandatory Parent Orientation (11 AM to 12 PM on Sunday, March 18) must be attended by a parent in order to finalize registration
- An Online Student Orientation (9 to 10:30 AM on Sunday, March 18) must be attended by the student in order to finalize registration
- A 90-minute Paper/Pencil Homework Assignment must be completed by 8 PM on Sunday, March 19, so register early!
(Parents and students will be emailed separate invitations to RSVP for the Mandatory Orientations, and students will be emailed information regarding the homework assignment upon registration.)
- Course will be offered at the following time:
- Sundays, March 26-May 28*: 9:00 to 10:30 AM
*NO CLASS Sunday, April 2 (FCPS Spring Break) or Sunday, April 9 (Easter)
If you’d like more details about this course, please email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to send an informational email to you.
Check out a what our current online students have to say:
Thank you so much for the awesome prep work Mindworks did! I know this year had numerous challenges and tribulations but you pushed through with all the online classes and it was honestly great to see someone adapting to change so quickly. Overall, I just want to say thank you for the help Mindworks gave me, it really did help enormously!
The thing I like about the SAT class is that I’m able to have fun but also get work done and improve my scores. It’s so nice to have a great support system at Mindworks!
I’m not only better at the SAT, but most multiple choice tests I’ve taken since Mindworks.
I really enjoyed how Mindworks was able to create an effective and entertaining SAT class, from incorporating halftime class shows to teaching in costume, and I saw a huge improvement in my SAT and ACT scores.
It was the most fun that an SAT or school thing could be, and I’m not as overwhelmed taking the tests because I learned a lot of things about strategies and how to get the best score!
The best part of class was having a teacher who cares about teaching.
The class is actually fun, if you just listen to all the things Angela says while explaining SASSY and what not you’ll be entertained–a teacher…entertaining…no way right-trust me she’s funny as (censored by Mindworks:)
Freshman and Sophomores: The first opportunity for test prep that we offer are our summer SAT/ACT Jump Start Camps that take place the summer between sophomore and junior year. If you’d like to be placed on our future interest list, please fill out a contact form. We have students on our interest list already through the Class of 2025!